Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Hi
My name is Sky & being the youngest member of my family I have been given the very important job of keeping you up todate with all the news.
We go to lots of shows, and I know all about them as I went to my first one last week!!

It was called Southern Counties & this is me beating all the other Irish Setter puppies.


My Sister, Blanche, was 2nd and our Brother, Ronnie, got a 5th, so not a bad start.

My older half sister, Bliss, won her Graduate class. Our Mum, Fern , got 2nd in Open and Auntie Promise won the Veteran class. A real family affair.

One of my other sisters, Nora, lives with our Dad in Sweden. She went to her 1st show weeks ago & she won Best Minor Puppy in Show, so I suppose she can't be bad either!!
This is her.
Lynwood Kiss 'n 'Tell Coppers
is her show name.
Well that's all for my first time writing a blog. We are off to our next show on Monday, I'll keep you posted!!!
Sky

No comments: