Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Hi Sky here
well we've been on our holiday in the campervan. What an exciting time I had, lots of new places to explore. Apparently we were all fairly well behaved off the lead, Fern our Mum was of course "goody twoshoes", My older sister, Bliss, came back perfectly to the whistle except when she decided to try to catch the swallows, and me I just do whatever Bliss does.
I was placed at the ISAE shows, best was 2nd in Puppy bitch, Fern won a 2nd, but Bliss was the star, she won her Graduate class at East of England, and again at the ISAE open show where she went on to win BEST IN SHOW.
Tracie, who took us all in her campervan, was going to take photos of us all but forgot so you will just have to take my word for it, we had a great time.

bye for now

Sky

No comments: