Saturday, May 7, 2011




Hi Long time no see!!

I'm going to be a Mummy & have been told that now I'm a big girl I should keep my diary up to date.

Too much has happened since I last spoken to you but briefly my half-sister Bliss, L.Follow Your Dreams, won her 3rd CC in 2009 & followed in our Mums footsteps by winning the CC at Crufts 2010, she has been training to get her Show Gundog Working Certificate & if she is successful will become the only living UK Irish setter to hold the Champion Title.

James Copper's Undercover at L. just keeps on winning, In 2010 he won his first CC & 6 Res.CC's.
He now has 5 Limit wins to his credit & is still only 2 years old.

Me, Sky, won my first CC in 2010 & also a Res.CC, at the Irish Setter Club of Wales this year I won my second CC.

My husband for my first litter is a lovely young dog from N. Ireland, Glenavna Journey South JW, "Mackenzie" He has not been in the ring for a while as his owner thinks he needs time to mature, but he is a very handsome boy with a lovely nature & should prove an excellent match for me.

Fern & Promise stay at home most of the time now but all 5 of us went to the CC winners match held by the ISAE in February this year. Not bad to think there are only us 5 at home & we all qualified for the match. Our photo is meant to be here!! but you can see it at the top of the page......................


Bye for now

Sky

No comments: